Leading manufacturer and exporter of EDTA Cobalt / Chelated Cobalt
Chelated Cobalt (EDTA Cobalt - 13%) Specifications:
| Product Name || Cobalt EDTA chelate / Cobalt EDTA / Chelated Cobalt|
| Chemical Name|| Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid Cobalt, Cobalt-disodium complex , Edetate cobalt disodium; cobalt disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate|
| Appearance|| Maroon Crystalline Powder|
| Assay || 99.0 (+ / - 0.5%)|
| Active Ingredient as Co ||13.5% (+ / - 0.5% ) |
| PH (1% solution) || 6.80 (+ / - 0.5%)|
- Prevents and correct deficiencies which are caused due to a lack of or imbalance in the assimilation of Calcium.
- Strengthens the stability of cellular film and amphithecium.
- Accelerate cells to extend and root system growth.
- Adjust cells filter press, and accelerate nutrient transportation, improve the fruit color, sugar, and improve fruits quality.
- Accommodates cells metabolism. Improve the plants ability of resisting disease, drought.
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|EINECS No. |
|Catogory :||Non Hazardous|
|Reach Registration :||No|
|MSDS :||Available on request|