We manufacture premium quality EDTA Disodium
, also called Burnt Lime, with the use of fine quality materials. The composition of the Burnt Lime makes it appear white in color and the content varies from 90% to 80%. The Burnt Lime provided by us has an excellent capacity to generate.
This chemical is widely used in varied industries and enjoys a heavy demand from overseas customers as well, thereby making us a trusted Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Disodium Exporter. You can avail EDTA Disodium Powder from us at market leading prices.
Industry Applications of EDTA Disodium
- Available in : White powder form
- Active Ingredient : Na2 EDTA
- Molecular Weight : 372.2
- Assay : 99% (+ / -1)
- pH (1% solution) : 4 – 5.0
- Shelf Life : 3 Year
- Chelation Value : 270 mg CaCo3 / g
- Textile Industry : It prevents metal ion impurities from modifying colours of dyed products
- Pulp and Paper Industry : EDTA inhibits the ability of metal ions, which is used in "chlorine-free bleaching
- Food Industry : EDTA is added to some food as a preservative or stabilizer to prevent catalytic oxidative
- Agriculture : The solubilisation of ferric ions, neutral pH can be accomplished using EDTA
- Cosmetics : EDTA Disodium is used in shampoos, cleaners and other personal care products as a sequestering agent to improve their stability in air
- Laboratory Applications : It is mainly used to sequester metal ions in aqueous solution
- Medicine :
- Is used to remove excess iron from the body
- to treat the complication of repeated blood transfusions, as would be applied to treatThalassemia.